OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bushmaster

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushmaster  Empty Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

My name is Austin Mahoney. I am coming from the Marshfield area and run with a sniper loadout. I use a homemade ghillie suit that hopefully will feature a thigh rig this weekend. I primarily use my Shadow Ops bolt-action L96, which after installing the upgrades i ordered will be shooting around 500 fps. I had ordered a KJW 9mm pistol to go with the thigh rig, both in the same order, which are scheduled to arrive on the same day i leave for Madison, so hopefully I will have them. I am a hardcore action junkie and will do whatever i am ordered. I joined this spec ops team to give the MEA hell, and with your help, hopefully we will do just that.

2Bushmaster  Empty Re: Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Panda

Panda

Hey Austin, you know Reaver, Kaleb Cravillion. Haha you may know how he got his call sign too! LMAO

3Bushmaster  Empty Re: Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

not completely sure about the callsign story, but yeah i know Kaleb, i didnt realize it was him though haha

4Bushmaster  Empty Re: Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

by the way, since sniper rifles are not allowed for gameplay saturday night, i will be running with an AEG borrowed from my brother, Ross, AKA Brass as they know him on Wolf Recon

5Bushmaster  Empty Re: Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Panda

Panda

Well allegedly at freefall, he was reaver hunting and when he was shouting out reaver his voice started to crack. Lol

6Bushmaster  Empty Re: Bushmaster Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

haha classic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum