OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sly is here.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sly is here. Empty Sly is here. Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Sly

Hey everyone, another from the Burlington area. I am Cody Smith, about the same age as Kyle, and we all go to the same high school. I can assure everyone that we are serious with this and can't wait to exectue some missions.

My loadout is a MP5 Echo 1 Master Series with a red dot scope (No magnification), full multicam ACU, dropleg setups (One will carry a triple mp5 mag pouch, the other a dump mag pouch), and a Crossman c11 airsoft pistol (May not bring, as it can easilly hit 400 fps on a new CO2 cartrige).

My past experience is hosting over 10 games in a nearby private forest. Generally speaking, they were small games of 10-16 players, and only a few AEG's. I have been training and playing with both Kyle (Sny) and Korey (Kritchen). I think of myself as more of a support role. I do well paired with Kyle, as I run distractions for him to flank, counter flank, etc.

Thanks everyone, and see ya on the battlefield!

2Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

Kruse

Admin

I noticed you all kinda mentioned about your ages. Just so you know, I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but I've had a lot less problems with younger airsoft players than adults. You guys tend to be a little more cool-headed and learning-ready, which is a great combination. So no need to waste your time telling us that we shouldn't have to worry about your age. Cause we aren't, it's just a game after all. As long as everyone plays safe and fair, I could honestly care less how many objectives we complete (though we'll do our best to beat those MEA punks).

3Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

A few ruin it for the group. But... there are a lot of under 18yos that I wouldn't want on the field and I'm sure the others could agree with me.

And there are a lot of folks who automatically look down on us. Not as much me, because people guess I'm in my 20s for some reason

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

4Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Sly

I'm not sure what people think of my call sign as Sly, I figured a more realistic call would just be any form of Smith that is comprehendable. I've heard them all. Easy to remember, and hard to mistake. I'll answer to both, either way, as I'm so used to Sly from years of gaming and Smith from years of school. Take your pick.

5Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Kruse

Admin

Thank you for changing your callsign, I was nervous how sly and sny were so close to each other phonetically.

6Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 am

Panda

Panda

Haha, so I came up with a call sign for you: Smurf. I was sitting here thinking what we could call you: first I was thinking Smitty, and then I for some reason said Smith with an English accent (with the th pronounced as an f) and it sounded like smiff which of course reminded me of smurfs. It was kind of funny, and I chuckled a bit.

7Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Sly

Hm, how about we keep thinking, eh? Smurf... eh Wink . By the way, Kyle (Sny) seems to be fine with Waldo, hard to mistake for anything.

8Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Kruse

Admin

Perfect! Then we can all start going "hey..... where's waldo?" "Oh, there he is!"

9Sly is here. Empty Re: Sly is here. Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Sly

If you can find him in stealth mode... Wink It's hard, trust me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum