OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Also from Burlington Area.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Also from Burlington Area. Empty Also from Burlington Area. Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Sny

Hey it's Kyle Grinwald here aka Sny. I am turning 16 on Op Vig's second day (the fifth) and have been into airsoft for the last 4 years but most recently have become addicted to the CombatSim of it and have decided to become committed to Airsoft. My current loadout includes my Jg AUG A3 which I have added a Tight bore, Eotech styled sight, Magpul Afg, and 11.1 Lipo. I'm in full Multicam ACU's but also have Woodland BDU's. I will be running 2 dropleg rigs for Midcaps and a dump pouch. I hope to get some pics when all of this arrives as some of it is currently in progress or being shipped in today. I tend to operate more stealthy and try to approach from flanks as most of who I play with know but I always keep them guessing. Most lose track of me in the woods as It's where I excel. This will be my first Large scale Airsoft event but i have hosted/attended multiply games where I've honed my skills. My future goals include Eventually attending Op Irene, battle in a CQB enviroment, Buy a reliable sidearm and complete my loadout.

Til Op Vig,
Sny

2Also from Burlington Area. Empty Re: Also from Burlington Area. Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Sny

Oh, by the way, I'm in Cross Country for my school so I've a pretty good Endurance built up and should be able to run with my gear for a while easily

3Also from Burlington Area. Empty Re: Also from Burlington Area. Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Kruse

Admin

Good, that makes one of us Razz

4Also from Burlington Area. Empty Re: Also from Burlington Area. Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 am

Panda

Panda

Wait....running.......YOU MEAN I CAN'T DRIVE A SQUAD AROUND?!?!?! Haha

5Also from Burlington Area. Empty Re: Also from Burlington Area. Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Sly

*Gets up from the couch* Drive? Sweet!

Actually, I have an ok endurance too, not nearly as good as Kyle's, but I should easilly be able to keep up. Also have a high pain threshold, as does Kyle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]