OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spec Ops End Game Discussion

+2
Bushmaster
KRICHEN922
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Spec Ops End Game Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

All I can say right now is, I don't think I can go back to regular soldier. Spec ops was, to say the least, amazing. We were all there, we all went through it (except for me when we took the castle, I had been ordered to help distract the 80 MEA at the land bridge) but here it is anyways: our very own end game discussion.

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

2Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Re: Spec Ops End Game Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

if i hadnt lost my m9 i would have felt more of an accomplishment in this weekend and probably would have been able to help more during phase 2

3Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Re: Spec Ops End Game Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Sly

Very sorry about the M9, Bush. Perhaps someone will find it and hand it in to the Apoc staff, did you leave them a description of it?

Anyways, it was great fun all weekend! Goodjob everyone, we had some bad starts both days for getting missions done, but we pulled through in the end! Just one point off! Ah well, hope to see you all next year, I can guarantee both myself and Waldo (Number 9, Sny, Kyle?) will sign up for UN Spec Ops next year!

4Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Re: Spec Ops End Game Discussion Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Kruse

Admin

I tried looking for your m9, it sounded like there were a lot of guys who lost pistols (there were three in lost and found and three groups looking for different pistols after the game). Feel free to call Apoc every so often and see if someone turned it in (their number is 1-800-303-8222 ) I've lost a few pistols back in the day (luckily found them though),ever since I started using my safariland and blackhawk serpa holsters I haven't even dropped my pistol unless done on purpose from my hand.

If it makes you feel any better bushmaster:
https://2img.net/h/i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/Wolf-Recon/09_05_10_OpVig5/P9050282.jpg

Great job this weekend guys. Ryan came up to me and said we worked incredibly hard and good, especially compared to the other spec ops that was primarily one entire team plus one or two randoms(and the two NPCs) he was super impressed overall with us. Spec Ops points wise, we lost by a single point, same as the actual score, we completed 5 objectives sunday, same as the MEA spec ops (we also both completed two objectives during the night). PLUS we can say we actually killed their spec ops team entirely(at the time) during the game[night game towards the end, I bang killed 3 and Brandon got the last one who was a bit behind]. We actually had more regular objectives completed before the nuke; however, they got the nuke obviously, which was worth 2 points (ryan tried to explain to me why they had the 1:30min extra notice, but all I got was something about our recon mission being done right towards the end). Anywho, great job everyone and thanks for dealing with me. Even though we didn't get "best spec ops" we sure gave them a big run for their money, I hope you all felt proud and that the hard work during the weekend was worthwhile.

I most likely won't be at Vig next year(hopefully), but with how well the Spec Ops went, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan had them going next year again.

5Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Re: Spec Ops End Game Discussion Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Sny

Hey all, It's been great to meet all of you and I will make sure i will attend next year, UN Spec Ops of course. I will try to gear up again before next year/ summer season and was wondering if anyone had a specific brand or item that stands out in there mind of gear that i would want/need.

6Spec Ops End Game Discussion Empty Re: Spec Ops End Game Discussion Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Panda

Panda

It was a great game, and I think everyone did an amazing job. I just wish I had a DM rifle when I shot Brad at the end though, and had gotten us the darn point. Oh well, it was a great game anyways, and can't wait for next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum