OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Availability

+3
Bushmaster
Panda
Kruse
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Availability Empty Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 am

Kruse

Admin

Can everyone post what day(s) you are playing, the time you intend to arrive, and if you'll be doing the AEC on saturday? I know someone already posted they will not be in attendance for the night game, that is not a problem. It's just best to know who is going to be where when, so we aren't waiting around for no one else to come.

Thanks.

2Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 am

Panda

Panda

Aver and I will be in around 1600 on Friday 4 Sept. We'll be in on the night game. I can run people through a quick course around 1700, if everyone is down for that. It won't be fancy, but will cover the basics.

3Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 am

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

i will also be in the area friday night and will be playing both days

4Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am

Sheets

Unfortunately, I will only be able to attend on Sunday.

5Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Kruse

Admin

Panda, you meant Saturday sept 4, right? haha. Otherwise you'd have a really boring night/morning/afternoon.

6Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Panda

Panda

Haha yeah,, I meant Saturday. So anyone know the deal with camping? What time does everyone want to meet up on Sunday morning at?

7Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Kruse

Admin

They aren't "technically" allowed to have people camp on-site (there is a campsite near by that complained). Though they've previously allowed people to camp as long as they weren't visible from the roadway. I'll see if they are allowing it still.

8Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Panda

Panda

Alright, thank you for checking on that.

9Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

They do. At least, unless they haven't changed it since round up. There is a "resting area" just beyond the tents in the safe area.

I plan to be there around 1-2 on saturday with Sny and Sly. We'll be setting up camp there as well as doing and AEC for sny and sly.

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

10Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Panda

Panda

Alright man, Reaver and I will roll in around four. My number is 7152524920. Give me a call around four.

11Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Sny

As for this "resting" is there a place where we would be able to start a fire and cook over there or should i plan on a cold cut and pbj diet? Just wondering because I planned on making a feast for kings on Sunday Morning to get plenty of calories...

Sny

P.S. I may have my call sing as Waldo as my last name is Grinwald? let me know what you think as I think Where's Waldo fits me quite well...

12Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Panda

Panda

Do you guys want to all camp in the same area and be the "cool kid" group? lol

13Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Sly

Camping together may actually be a good idea. We'd be able to discuss objectives and exchange info much faster. I'm not sure if our NPC's will be camping, though.

14Availability Empty Re: Availability Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Kruse

Admin

My parents live 24 minutes from the field and I need to be on meds at night, so I won't be camping (plus I have enough stuff to deal with besides my dumb tent).

We have to check for each event before we can say camping is allowed, we've had problems with a lot of messes being made before.

Also, fires are NOT allowed; however, they generally have a bonfire near the shack, you won't really be able to cook food over it per say, but you could stick a hot dog in it I'm sure (pending what they are burning). Plan for no cooking though.

15Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

here's a quote directly from the Op Vig Event Details page:

***NOTE: While "camping" is not allowed onsite, there is nothing
stopping a player from "setting up a tent to rest in, possibly take a
nap in, and store their items during their downtime between 10pm
Saturday and 7:00am Sunday". This "resting area" is only allowed away
from eye sight of the road. If you would like to "officially camp",
there is a campground near the field.

And I'm game for Cool Kids Camping, though I'll have to give up camping with my MEA/FF friends.

16Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

I have to spend the night at my brother's apartment, and i just found out he is working with the MEA spec ops. This is almost the equivilent of finding out he is a flaming homosexual lol!

17Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Sly

Maybe you can garner some information from him... Very Happy

18Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Sny

Reading this made my day Thanx

19Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

You're welcome Sny

20Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Kruse

Admin

I tried to sway things so your bro could maybe come to the UN team, but Ryan didn't want me being removed so close to game day.

21Availability Empty Re: Availability Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Bushmaster

Bushmaster

That is ok, I wouldnt mind sniping him again if I had the chance

22Availability Empty Re: Availability Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 am

Panda

Panda

Well it sounds like it'll be tinned food for us. I got a box of granola bars, a pack of Chips ohoy and a big thing of koolaid for bribes.

23Availability Empty Re: Availability Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

Alright folks, the bonfire fit is open for cooking on sunday. Keep in mind that everything that is in it saturday gets burned up that night, so it should be good to go for food on sunday

24Availability Empty Re: Availability Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Sny

I will be bringing a small, approx 8 in diameter, cast iron skillet for sunday morning and will hopefully be making Eggs and Sausage and there will be extras. There will be enough food for plenty as we'll bring a dozen eggs and full package of Sausages. My guess will easily feed 5-6 people easy. So yah also bringing a gas lantern for at camp.

25Availability Empty Re: Availability Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

I'm bringing cookware as well, I have some venison breakfast sausage and eggs I'm cooking up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum