Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rentals

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rentals on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

Panda

So both of my guns crapped out on me. Does anyone know how the rentals work: price, when I could get one etc.

2 Re: Rentals on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 am

Kruse

Admin
I Think it's $15 a day? Plan $30 max per day. Only down side is you have to use their BBs (I forget if they include a bag, but i believe that's why I was thinking $30). Comes with a battery, but I've heard they are small 8.4v's so they aren't the greatest, bring your batteries just in case.

3 Re: Rentals on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am

Sly

Hm, interested in renting an AK-47/M14? M14 may be sniper class... not sure on the FPS, shoots around 400.

4 Re: Rentals on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 am

KRICHEN922

Admin
Sly, thats called loaning. I can loan you my ECHO1 M4 no problem. It shoots fine, but I'll be using all my magazines, so if you've got M4 mags bring em.

Whats wrong with your guns?

http://unspecops.forumotion.com

5 Re: Rentals on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Panda

Yeah dude, that'd be great. On my PDW the hammer wheel bearing went MIA, and now the hammer is all sorts of messed up. The SCARs trigger was acting up, so I tore it down and low and behold the trigger spring is shot. I really don't like WE right now.

6 Re: Rentals on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am

Sny

Panda, What did you call that light? not the blackhawk xiphos but the one mounted on the rifle with the strobe feature?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum