OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rentals

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rentals Empty Rentals Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

Panda

Panda

So both of my guns crapped out on me. Does anyone know how the rentals work: price, when I could get one etc.

2Rentals Empty Re: Rentals Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 am

Kruse

Admin

I Think it's $15 a day? Plan $30 max per day. Only down side is you have to use their BBs (I forget if they include a bag, but i believe that's why I was thinking $30). Comes with a battery, but I've heard they are small 8.4v's so they aren't the greatest, bring your batteries just in case.

3Rentals Empty Re: Rentals Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am

Sly

Hm, interested in renting an AK-47/M14? M14 may be sniper class... not sure on the FPS, shoots around 400.

4Rentals Empty Re: Rentals Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 am

KRICHEN922

Admin

Sly, thats called loaning. I can loan you my ECHO1 M4 no problem. It shoots fine, but I'll be using all my magazines, so if you've got M4 mags bring em.

Whats wrong with your guns?

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

5Rentals Empty Re: Rentals Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Panda

Panda

Yeah dude, that'd be great. On my PDW the hammer wheel bearing went MIA, and now the hammer is all sorts of messed up. The SCARs trigger was acting up, so I tore it down and low and behold the trigger spring is shot. I really don't like WE right now.

6Rentals Empty Re: Rentals Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am

Sny

Panda, What did you call that light? not the blackhawk xiphos but the one mounted on the rifle with the strobe feature?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum