OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Burlington area!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Burlington area! Empty Hello from Burlington area! Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 am

KRICHEN922

Admin

Hey guys, Korey Kumbier here. I've been casually airsofting for about four years but its only been the last year or two that I've really gotten serious and started doing things right. I'm 17, turning 18 in November, so I'm a younger player in the airsoft world. But don't worry, I'm not a screw up.

I've played in two games that I count: One of the skirmishes in Kenosha and Operation Round Up IV. Operation Vigilance will be only my 2nd big game, and I'll admit, I'm not the most seasoned player out there. But I learn quick, and so far I've been told I haven't done anything too nooby or stupid. So that's always good.

Besides airsoft, I am involved Civil War Reenacting, Model UN, drama, and forensics. I'm an economics, archeology, and history nut, and I plan to go into all three of those fields after I go through college and do my time in the military.

Well, I wanted to go to bed an hour and a half ago. But setting this up and writing this has taken a bit. But I hope you all are satisfied with the forums, and if you have any suggestions, PM me and I'll try to get it up and running in time to be useful.
KRICHEN922

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

2Hello from Burlington area! Empty Re: Hello from Burlington area! Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

I should probably mention what my kit is:
KWA SR7 M4 varient, 8 magazines with maybe a high cap (dunno if I wanna bring it)
circa 1987 BDUs
Woodland chest rig
ECHO1 M4A1 carbine, cheapo series, ON STANDBY. It did me well at round up, but its beginning to fall apart, and theres the fact that it is indeed a clone...

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]