Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strike Targets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Strike Targets on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Bushmaster

would it be more advantageous to knock out the radio tower or the northern tower of the palace? this is keeping in mind that destroying their reinforcement perk could help prevent the MEA from sending wave after wave immediately if they are trying to make a large scale assult, but it is also a one time use perk. blackout is a multi-use perk.

2 Re: Strike Targets on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Kruse

Admin
Blackout is a single-use perk also, but it blocks our respawns.

I'm going to discuss it with the UN Commander, it'll be one of the missions we wait for until it gets real dark (and hopefully we can infiltrate the castle easily). Most likely we'll try for the northern tower, but if we can't get to it after a few tries (time pending), we'll head to the airfield.

3 Re: Strike Targets on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin
Well if our commander is smart (and I believe he is) he will save our Reinforcements for when blackout is called on us, to negate that perk. But if they call reinforcements, we can't do anything except suck it and deal.

So, I'd say take out reinforcements (if we can), because that's the one that has no counter.

http://unspecops.forumotion.com

4 Re: Strike Targets on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Kruse

Admin
During blackout the reinforcement perk cannot be used (or it can be, but it would be a waste). No respawns means no respawns (it's taking my volunteer pay of $0/hr and multiplying it by 12, I still get $0, haha.)

5 Re: Strike Targets on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin
dammit I got them mixed up. Blackout is the counter to reinforcements not the other way around. My bad.

http://unspecops.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum