Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Teams

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Panda

We really should have everyone split into two fire teams before hand, so when the time comes we know who's operating with who. Each being lead by one of the NPCs.

2 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:07 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin
Good plan. We should also determine what our command structure looks like

http://unspecops.forumotion.com

3 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Panda

It is really up to everyone on who they want in command under the NPCs. It doesn't matter to me. Either way if I think a plan is BS, and will put people at unnecessary risk I will voice my opinion.

4 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Panda

We also need to find out if anyone has or if we need any anti armor weapons. I don't have anything.

5 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Sly

I think anti-armor would be a bit... too much. I mean, if someone has a grenade launcher that would count as a anti-armor, it is possible. Anything larger would be too bulky and slow us down. Just my thoughts.

6 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Panda

Yup, that was what I meant by anti-armor weapons. mainly 203s.

Sly wrote:I think anti-armor would be a bit... too much. I mean, if someone has a grenade launcher that would count as a anti-armor, it is possible. Anything larger would be too bulky and slow us down. Just my thoughts.

7 Re: Fire Teams on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Kruse

Admin
The two NPCs generally have to stick together (in reality there won't be much splitting up anyway), but as I said, I think it would be good for you guys to set up a command structure for yourselves, in the event there is a field emergency and we have to run.

Anti-armor hopefully won't be needed. It takes up to three shots to destroy the tanks, so it'd be a lot of work compared to just going around it and letting UN Command know where it's at.

8 Re: Fire Teams on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin
Well lets figure this out. Who is the most experienced on the field and in airsoft? Or other similar things?

http://unspecops.forumotion.com

9 Re: Fire Teams on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Bushmaster

not me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum