OpVig5 Spec Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Spec Ops only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roster

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roster Empty Roster Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Panda

Panda

Do we have a full roster then? I have someone that wants to get on, but I don't know if we're full. His name is David Harder / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He was not able to preregister though.

2Roster Empty Re: Roster Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm

KRICHEN922

Admin

I think we have one more slot. (based off of the spec ops topic on Google Groups) But its best to check with Kruse, as he's the boss.

We have 8 spec ops team members registered on these forums, and Mexi 6 (another member of spec ops) has not signed up here. Which brings the total spec ops support team to 9 out of the supposed 10.

https://unspecops.forumotion.com

3Roster Empty Re: Roster Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Kruse

Admin

We have room for one more; however, unless they are pre-registered, I cannot accept them on the team. But as long as no one else posts interest, he's welcome to be part of it starting saturday. It's kind of a lose-lose for us, because we won't know if he'll be with us until game day, and if he is with us, because of this, he won't know anything and will need to be caught up.

4Roster Empty David Harder Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Reaver

I just spoke with david, his gun just went down. He knows whats wrong with it but if he cant fix it in time he wont be coming. He has a full loadout and will wear marpat. Although he does not have a viper hood so he wont be able to run with me and panda on stealth assignments. Again that is only if he can make it.

5Roster Empty Re: Roster Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Reaver

David will not be coming to Operation Vigilance.

6Roster Empty Re: Roster Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Kruse

Admin

That settles that I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum